Monday, May 25, 2015

Thing 30


I am sorry to see the end of the school tools.

I enjoy discovering new tools and most importantly having the time to browse, tinker and learn at my own pace.
I will continue to add to my Libguides and will use the new tools to make it even better, for example adding screencasts. I enjoyed reviewing and learning about extension, apps and add ons and playing withe browser settings.
I have put the coding tools to use and have started a small group of students in a coding class using Scratch. It is my hope that from the coding skills we can venture into raspberry pi and arduinos.

I had a makers faire for my high school and enjoyed reading the articles on this topic that you shared. They were very helpful.

I always share new tools with other teachers. Its great having so many"cool tools" to share. 

I hope that we continue the program and maybe in the future  discuss STEaM tools and ideas. Also I recently took a PD class on assistive technology and could use a better perspective and more "cool tools" on this topic.
Hope to be back together in the Fall. Great stuff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment