Saturday, May 16, 2015

Thing 25

Powering up your browser

This was very informative. I didn't really understand the differences between apps, extensions , plugins and bookmarks. Starting to get a better understanding from the readings. Spent to much time I didn't have playing with Google Apps and Chrome apps.

 Google Drive App
Photo to cartoon
I played around with the different settings. Knew how to clear browsing history and auto fill. Changed themes. I especially enjoyed the short Spotting malware video. Would like to know what tool was used to make the video? Added and removed extensions.
Kept AdBlock Plus.
I really like too many of the Chrome Apps, Kaienza, Blendspace and Origami for starters. Powtoon is fun for students and cna used for many class related projects. 





No comments:

Post a Comment