Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thing 21 Productivity Tools

About 3 years ago I created a Dropbox account to replace my USB. I was really happy with this tool and it served its purpose for me. Eventually , I changed to Google drive and have not been using Dropbox . I like that Google Drive has collaboration abilities that I don't have in Dropbox. Im really looking to find a tools that will help me collect all of the blogs, wikis, and other tools I have used and put them in one place. I have so many that I can't remember  all of them. I need for the tool to search my name and find all of my online presence.  I had a hard time trying to remember  and retrieve the information for my blog tonight.

I signed up for an Evernote account and added a video to a notebook. I actually was trying to find a DIY project on video that showed how to create LED necklaces, so I accomplished a few things with this assignment.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're on the right track with Evernote. It can be a great place to "save everything!" Make a note for every item you want to save. As you found out, you can save all kinds of stuff there and write notes to go along with each item to help you search for it later. Also handy to use notebooks to group stuff together and tags to label things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Evernote to save all of my notes, agenda minutes, etc. for Fall Into Books. This way when I'm at a meeting I have access to previous meeting notes.

    ReplyDelete